sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

Youth Seminars - by Simo Caba

Last year in December, a vision was born - while rejoicing and reaping the harvest during the last conference we had, after investing in the lives of many youth from Inhaminga and around.

We believe that it is the time to see God’s promises fulfilled here were we are. He promised
that these children will have visions and they will prophesy full with the Holy Spirit.

We know that is not enough to have only one conference at the end of the year. We need to continue imparting in their lives, helping and teaching them how to build a character like Jesus. So we decided to have regional seminars once a month if it is possible. That set us on a run to fulfill this vision.

It has been amazing! Until now we had 3 seminars: Massandz
a, Cicuziri and Inhaminga. Especially the ones out of Inhaminga had been super special! God is so faithful.

I remember since I came in Mozambique in 2004 my dream, my deepest desire before God was to see this young generation full of the Holy Spirit, worshiping God, separated and sanctified.

Even it started already to happen few years ago, when the teens here in Inhaminga were baptized in the Holy Spirit I really rec
eived these precious gift from God during these last 3 seminars.

The gift is His promise and my heart desire fulfilled: to see children and youth speaking in tongues and crying before God, hungry for more, worshiping without shame and fear. It is a miracle!


Thinking back when we started to work with children here in Inhaminga the only one crying during worship was me. I could see sometimes their eyes wide open looking at me thinking: What was wrong with “missionaria”?

A few months after we'd started I printed some pictures with kids from all over the world in prayer, worshiping with tears and hands lifted up. When I posted them on the wall at “Anapiana Wa Yesu” where we held the meetings in that time – they were exposed for the first time to this amazing reality knowing that God is calling them also to true worship, to be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit, to pray for the sick and to prophesy.

Since then passed almost 6 years, but it is happening! We live a year of promises fulfilled! The harvest is ready! Praise God! He is so faithful!

To see their little hands lifted up, tears on their chin and their mouth full with songs of praise in heavenly languages. What a reward!


I want to especially thank Susana for being such a blessing for me, carrying together the same vision, helping and being always at the right time and right place where we needed so much. I don’t know how she could do everything here at the base and still come always at the youth meetings or church services. I miss you Su already a lot!

We cannot wait for Jansen, Daena, Diogo and Leidi to come. It has been a long time since they left….





Note from Su: It was a great privilege for me to be at Inhaminga during two months learning so much from Simo and her heart for people in general, but especially for youth and children. We have always been great friends, but I feel this as a God appointed time for our hearts to be connected in this one vision to see something new happening amongst the youth of Mozambique. It was not hard at all to flow with what was going on at Inhaminga and I felt I received more than I gave while I was there.
As an overflow of what I received there we are starting a youth group at the church at Muzuane. Rito, who has worked for some years with Simo had the same vision, so we are running together with it!

Nenhum comentário: