sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2008

AUGUST

Nacala, August 27th, 2008

Dear Team,

During this month I was reading some of the Words I had received from the Lord in the beginning of this year during my time alone with Him, through prophecies during a prayer time at the Youth Conference in Brazil, and through the Word preached. One of these messages was that God wanted to strengthen our “emotional cord”, our internal emotional strength. He was preparing us for the future He had planned for us, so that we could face the adversities and not be shaken.

I believe this month was one that if He hadn’t strengthened me, I would have popped! And still I know that this is only the preparations for more to come in the future. He has promised us that in this life we would face tribulations, but yet, we need not to fear, for He who lives in us has conquered the World, and finished the job!

Nenhum comentário: